Meu delicioso e melancólico mundo particular.

sábado, 15 de fevereiro de 2014

Alive

I wasn't born to be somebody, my destiny was a grey page already filled by the circumstances of life and society rules. But I'm a bold girl, yes sir. I challenge the future every day and I fight against tiredness and I miss some battles but the war isn't done yet. I see my future shining like a new penny, smiling to me so sweet and kind, I just can't resist it and that's why I fight.
"Life is not easy" my mum said first time I moved out, I laughed, I cried, I gave up for a while and I learned what she meant the hardest way.
"Life is challenge" now I say to whoever ask me what I'm living for. I'm a winner, it's in my nature, I can't do less than win.
In my prayers I rarely ask, I never complain, but sometimes I cry and for sure I always thank.
Life is not easy and our heart is our biggest enemy, as our biggest fount of pleasure. As a drug you always want more love and happiness but life is not only about it, so again I fight against myself once I'm pure love in a woman's body...
Love kills, say the music, is that TRUE? Not inside me. I'm a fighter, I'm a lover, but most of all I'm a survivor and I'm ALIVE!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigada por comentar